Getting admission into the top medical schools of India is like a dream come true for NEET aspirants. NEET can be hard, but the rewards for cracking this exam are worth the effort.
Admission into a good college will provide not only good education and training but also good credentials. Below is the list of India’s best colleges; students should go through the list and pick their targets. Setting your goal well in advance will boost your morale and keep you focused on your goal.
Consistency and skill are the two things necessary for success in any venture. Students should go through the blog- How to stay engaged in JEE/NEET preparation throughout the year? to ensure they remain consistent in their preparation.
List of top 25 Medical Colleges.
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh
- Christian Medical College, Vellore
- National Institute of Mental Health & Neuro Sciences, Bangalore
- Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow
- Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Coimbatore
- Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
- Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research, Puducherry
- King George’s Medical University, Lucknow
- Kasturba Medical College, Manipal
- Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology, Thiruvananthapuram
- Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences, New Delhi
- John’s Medical College, Bengaluru
- Sri Ramachandra Institute of Higher Education and Research, Chennai
- Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh
- Madras Medical College & Government General Hospital, Chennai
- Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi
- Vardhman Mahavir Medical College & Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi
- DY Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune
- RM Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai
- Siksha `O` Anusandhan, Bhubaneswar
- Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi
- Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore
- JSS Medical College, Mysore
- Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi
Some good news for NEET aspirants-
NTA has recently decided to add more test centres. As per the NEET 2022 brochure, there will be 543 test centres for NEET. The number of test centres is almost double as compared to last year. However, the fees have been slightly increased by ₹100 for Indian nationals and by ₹1000 for foreign nationals.
Another good news is that students will now get 20 minutes extra paper time. NEET 2022 paper duration will be 3 hours 20 minutes, the additional 20 minutes can be a boon for students who struggle to finish their paper on time, and for others, it will give them extra time to revise their answers.
Keep following PracBee for more information and updates.