NEET UG allows admission into a plethora of medical colleges across India- Government, Private & Deemed Universities.
The Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) is an undergraduate medical degree course. Students, who wish to make their career in the field of Medicine after completing Class 12th pt for the MBBS course. The course is of a total 5.5 years duration including one year of rotational internship at hospitals, health centers, and camps.
MBBS course comprises the study of human anatomy and cytology, medicine, chemistry, pharmaceutical, drugs formulation & effect, and method of surgery. A MBBS degree holder becomes a certified medical practitioner.
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS Colleges in Tamil Nadu:
Check below the basic eligibility criteria that students need to fulfill for admission to the medical colleges in Haryana.
- Qualifying NEET.
- Candidates must be a minimum of 17 years of age.
- Students must have passed/appeared in 10+ 2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English as core subjects.
- Qualified Class 12 or equivalent examination with 50% for general category, 40% for SC/ST/OBC and 45% for General Physical Handicap certificate.
- For state quota seats, students should fulfill the NEET domicile criteria of Tamil Nadu.
Some of these good colleges happen to be situated in Tamil Nadu.
To make your work easier, below is a list of Medical Colleges offering MBBS courses in the state of Tamil Nadu based on the NEET UG score & cut-off.
1) Christian Medical College – Vellore.
2) Sri Ram Murthy Medical College – Chennai.
3) Madras Medical College – Chennai.
4) Sri Ramachandra Medical College & Research Institute – Chennai.
5) PSG – Coimbatore.
6) Stanley Medical College – Chennai.
7) ESIC Medical College – Chennai.
8) Chettinad Medical College – Kelambakkam.
9) Coimbatore Medical College – Coimbatore.
10) Velammal Medical College – Madurai.
11) Government Vellore Medical College – Vellore.
12) Madurai Medical College – Madurai.
13) Rajag Muthlab Medical College – Annamalai Nagar.
14) Sree Balaji Medical College – Chennai.
15) Government Medical College Kilapauk – Chennai.
16) GMC & ESIC Medical College – Coimbatore.
17) Tagore Medical College – Chennai.
18) Karpagam Faculty of Medical Science & Research – Coimbatore.
19) Trichy SRS Medical College – Irungalur.
20) Sree Mookambika Institute of Medical Sciences -Kulasekharam.
21) Meenakshi Medical College Hospital and Research Institute -Kanchipuram.
22) ACS Medical College and Hospital – Chennai.
23) KAP Viswanatham Government Medical College – Tiruchirapalli.
24) Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan Medical College and Hospital – Perambalur.
For more such content related to NEET, Keep following Pracbee.