The exam date for Joint Entrance Exam Session is approaching and there is only a week left for the exam, candidates are hustling and have increased their studying capacity. With the increasing competition, one must be well prepared for exam as it will be the last attempt of JEE Main 2021 for them.
JEE Main Session 4 will be held from 26 August to 2 September, 2021. The admit card for exam will be announced soon on the official website of NTA JEE Main 2021.
To make their preparation well organized and effective and achieve success in the exam, candidates need to be focused and aware of everything related to the exam. They must know where and how should they spend their time for preparing for the exam. This article will provide you the effective preparation tips which will boost your preparation and will also allow you to make the most of your knowledge.
- Understanding your exam pattern
Candidates must go through the exam pattern of JEE Main 2021 properly. Some of the key things that he/she must be aware of are
- Exam will be held in online mode. Drawing test for paper 2 will be held offline.
- Number of questions asked for paper 1 and paper 2 are 75 and 82 respectively. 3 hours are allotted for each paper with 60 min for each section.
- Total marks for paper 1 and 2 will be 300 and 400 respectively. 4 marks will be awarded for each right answer while -1 will be given for each wrong answer.
- Focus on your strengths
Trying to learn something new at last moment should be the last thing to do. This might increase your anxiety. Instead, one must focus on the areas he/she is good at and prepare them well. It is really important to reflect on what you have learnt so far and make the most out of your preparation. You should know your strengths in order to apply them in the exam.
- Take it easy
Taking some time off in between your studies is a must for candidates. You must get a relief to be able to focus well on your studies. It is advised to do some mind relaxing exercises in between your studies to refresh your mind.
- Plan and execute
This is a time to not just plan but also execute. With JEE Main being round the corner, you must follow a well planned time table to revise the topics. You must avoid monotonous study and getting stuck at one subject. Instead, plan your timetable according to your likings of the subject with the topics you find difficult arranged with the topics of your interest.
Apart from these, some of the important points that candidates must keep in mind are:
- Plan to solve the set of questions in a set period of time. Try reducing your own time to solve the that question.
- Topics should be studied with the easier to difficult with your convenience.
- Make sure you do not panic and rush your revisions avoiding important topics.
- Time management is the key to crack any exam both while preparation and while writing the exam.
- Your set routine for revision should be followed and avoid adapting something new before the exam.
Once JEE Main is over, you also need to prepare yourself for JEE Advanced 2021 if you dream to get into IITs. Pracbee has started its enrollment process for JEE Advanced 2021. Enroll now at pracbee.com