To download the JEE Main 2023 Result for Session 2, candidates can follow the steps given below:
1. Visit the official website of JEE Main at jeemain.nta.nic.in
2. Look for the link that says “JEE Main Result” and click on it.
3. You will be redirected to a login page where you need to enter your JEE Main 2023 application number and date of birth/password.
4. Once you have entered your login details, click on the “Submit” button
5. The JEE Main 2023 Result for Session 2 will be displayed on the screen
6. You can download the result copy and take a printout of it for future reference.
It is worth mentioning that approximately 9 lakh candidates have taken the JEE Main Session 2 Exam 2023 this year. Those who have made it to the top 2,50,000 qualifiers list in the JEE Main 2023 result will be eligible to appear for the JEE Advanced 2023 exam. In addition to the JEE Main 2023 result, the NTA will also publish the final answer key, toppers list, All India Rank list, cut-off marks, percentile, and other related information on their official website. Candidates can check these details on the jeemain.nta.nic.in 2023 website.The JEE Advanced application form 2023 will be available from April 30, 2023. The last date to apply for JEE Advanced 2023 is 07 May 2023. Thus, all eligible candidates can submit their online application forms for JEE Advanced 2023 from 30 April to 07 May 2023Congratulations to all the successful candidates of JEE Main 2023 Session 2 Exam! Best of luck for JEE Advanced 2023, may you continue to achieve great success!