Following is the question distribution from different chapters of Physics in February 2021 session of JEE Main
- There is no consistency in pattern of no. of Questions asked per topic.
- Few Topics like P&C, Probability, Matrices, Relation & Functions, AOD, Definite Integrals, Area, Straight Lines, Vectors, 3-D & Mathematical Logic had Questions in all the exams.
- More importantly if we see sections like Algebra, Differential Calculus, Integrals Calculus, Trigonometry etc the Sum of Questions lies in a Short Range. This means paper was designed keeping sections in mind and not the topics. So its wise to Prepare in terms of Sections rather than topic.
- Vectors & 3-D had 3 Easy Questions in all the attempts. This should be a must do topic.
- The Level of Questions was much difficult than exams in past.
- For getting Questions correct One must prepare selective sections thoroughly rather than preparing all the sections superficially.
- Combining all the arguments we can clearly see that one can choose either of the combinations of sections as illustrated below. Focus on all the topics of a section and develop in depth knowledge of these topics to get Questions correct. Few Combinations to get beyond 98 percentile can be as follows.
Algebra + Differential Calculus + Vectors & 3-D + Logic= 19 Questions (76 Marks)
Algebra + Integral Calculus + Vectors & 3-D + Logic = 19 Questions (76 Marks)
Differential Calculus + Integrals Calculus + Vectors & 3-D + Logic = 16 Questions (64 Marks)
For individual strategies and further guidance drop a mail at [email protected].