My daily schedule used to be very tough, as I used to have both school and coaching classes. I went to school as less as I could, because I was concentrating primarily on JEE preparation.
My schedule during the two years of preparation (Class 11th and 12th), used to be something like this:
· Wake up at 6:45 am. Have breakfast while revising notes.
· Coaching classes from 8:00am – 1:00pm.
· Have lunch while listening to my chemistry recordings, different tips and tricks for different subjects.
· School from 3:00pm to 7:00pm (During my school hours, I used to solve math and physics problem, sitting on the back bench as I had good relationships with both these subject teachers)
· After returning from the School, I usually have my dinner and then taking the rest of 15-20min again start studying till around 2 am in the night. I used to drink a lot of water to keep myself concentrated and awake.
· And then have some well-deserved sleep.
JEE preparation is not easy. It is like a long journey.
While I studied a lot, I also ensured that I had enough time to follow my hobbies, such as playing cricket (I used to play on Sunday).
As I told you I had a very tough schedule, but due to some reason, I was not well prepared for the JEE Advanced (my first attempt) and therefore soon, after my board exam I moved to Kota for better preparation.
My detailed daily timetable:
Wake up: 5:30am
Class: 6:15am (class used to start at 6:30am)
Lunch: 1:15pm -2:00pm
Revising Class Notes: 2:10pm – 3:15 pm
Solving Math Sheet- 3:15pm – 5:00pm
Solving Physics sheet- 5:10pm – 6:45pm
Going Out for some refreshment and snacks – 6:50pm – 7:30pm (sometimes, I used to return earlier)
Now it’s time for chemistry – 7:30pm – 9:00pm
Dinner (going to mess)- 9:00pm -9:45pm
After the dinner, I used to sit and relax in the park nearby my room to comfort myself.
After coming back to my room, once again, I used to revise the things for the next class. Before going to bed, I used to listen to my own recording or the teacher’s recording.
11:30pm: it’s my sleep time…
One thing you must keep in mind that making a time table is an easy task, but to follow it, one needs to have a lot of determination and passion for the same. So I would suggest not to make such asterisk time table that you can’t follow. In the beginning, give yourself some time to adjust and later on you can have a long studying schedule
All the Best.
Keep visiting pracbee.com for more such relevant information and updates.