CBSE Class 10th and 12th exams for the 2023 session will begin on February 15, 2023, while practical exams will start on January 02. “About 34 lakh students are expected to appear for the CBSE 10th and 12th Board Exams 2023. Out of these, about 18 lakhs are expected to be from Class 10 and another 16 lakhs for Class 12.”In an exam where every single mark contributes to deciding whether a student will get into their dream college or not, students cannot afford to ignore the right preparations for exams. This is why we have prepared a guide for you using which you can excel in the CBSE board exams. So, here is a question:
Are you building up worries about exams with each passing day? The answer needs a stress-buster solution and a systematic way of preparation. So, here we are with the solutions:
“Tips for Acing CBSE 10th & 12th Exams”
- Understand the syllabus: Start by thoroughly going through the syllabus to have a clear understanding of the topics that will be covered in the exams.
- Make a study plan: Prepare a study plan that allows you to allocate sufficient time for each subject, taking into account your strengths and weaknesses.
- Use NCERT textbooks: These are the most authoritative books for CBSE exams and provide comprehensive coverage of all the topics in the syllabus.
- Take notes: Writing down what you learn in class helps you revise effectively and retain information better.
- Practice past papers: Solve previous year’s question papers to get an idea of the type of questions asked in the exams, and the level of difficulty, and to identify areas where you need improvement.
- Seek help: If you are struggling with a particular subject or topic, seek help from teachers, tutors, or classmates.
- Manage time effectively: During the exams, manage your time effectively by prioritizing questions and allocating more time to areas where you are stronger.
- Stay relaxed: CBSE 10th & 12th exams can be stressful, but it’s important to stay calm and focused. Practice stress-management techniques like deep breathing, meditation, and yoga to keep your mind relaxed.
- Stay healthy: Good physical and mental health is crucial for effective exam preparation. Make sure you get enough sleep, exercise regularly, and eat a nutritious diet.
- Believe in yourself: Finally, believe in yourself and your abilities. With hard work, determination, and the right approach, you can excel in the CBSE 10th & 12th exams.
Here’s a daily time management suggestion that you can do. Take a paper or write in an Excel sheet this format, print it and fill it in every day.
Please tweak it as per your routine.
|Time||Study Routine for CBSE Class 10 and 12 to be Performed|
|5:30 AM||Wake up|
|5-6:30 AM||Exercise, workout, and meditate.|
|8:00 AM||Have bathe and use the morning time to study subjects which you need more time for.|
|9-10:30 AM||Have a healthy breakfast and relax for some time.|
|11:30-2PM||Get a quick revision of what you’ve studied and start with the subject you want to focus on for the day|
|2:00 AM||Relax for a while and have your lunch.|
|3-5 PM||Study whichever subject you would like to study.|
|5-6 PM||Relax and have snacks or play for some time.|
|6:30-9:00PM||Recall whatever you read in the day and write it.|
|9 PM||Have a light dinner|
|10 PM||Revise everything before going to bed. Meditate and then sleep.|
We hope you found these tips for class 10th and 12th CBSE students to prepare for the board exam 2022-23 helpful. Make sure you implement all these suggestions diligently to make this article successful.
All the Best for your preparations and success. For more updates on Board Exams, keep following us on PracBee.