There are some of the skills which are must for every JEE/NEET aspirant as without these following skills you would not be able to become best in your own field. Without these skills you may become decent in your field of work but you can never achieve the milestone of best or greatest.
We are writing some of the skills that are really needed for the effective JEE/NEET preparation.
- Punctuality :- First and foremost thing is punctuality which is required at every aspect of life as without this you can never master in anything. Being punctual in your classes and homework are the first step of success in your field and this is something which does not need much efforts from your side. It is must to attend all the classes and listen to the teacher carefully in the class because there are lots of students who do very less self study and simply focus on the teacher and get very high score because most of their concepts are clear in class itself.
These are some of the necessary points required to become an IITian or MBBS doctor, I hope this will help you.
- Time management :- Another important thing is that you must know the time management strategy because there are thousands of students who have motivation to study but they make very less output from their classes, even after studying for hours just because of there weak time management skills and rather than wasting your time, you need to understand how much time you should give to particular subject or particular question and this will help you in your exam as well because you will face the similar thing in your exams too. So, the conclusion of time management is that you should know how much time should be given to every subject/topic/concept or question so that you can effectively manage your time and can get maximum output.
- Commitment:- Commitment is one of the easiest thing but following it is hard. Let’s talk about commitment, this word simply implies that you should have a determination towards your goal. Your commitment should be strong enough to make you complete your goal first and then move to the next.
- Constant zeal :- This is the subset of commitment like your zeal should be constant towards your goal. On the very first day of our preparation, we usually have very high zeal to grab our goal but as the time passes we lose our interest and till the very last day we simply quit and that’s how every student fails so if you want to become best in your field you must be have constant zeal towards your study.
- Consistency:- This is the hardest thing among all the aspects as making a commitment and having zeal for it is easy but being consistent with your studies is tough. Studying for 10 hours a day is easy for 1 or 2 days but studying for 10 hours for 2 years is harder and that’s what consistent learners are, this is not the extraordinary talent but it is an extraordinary work which makes a hard working guy standout with a genius guy and this thing is not followed by every student, 95-98% students are not able to do it and if you are able to do that only then you will surely see progress.
- Keen learner :- You should be a keen learner if you want to become an IITian or MBBS student because every successful person learns something new everyday and you can learn only focusing and listening in class. Student must be good listener in order to become a good learner.
For more such informative content keep following Pracbee.