NEET UG is scheduled for 17th July 2022. NTA on 29th June 2022 has notified the exam center of students. The NEET UG 2022 admit cards are also expected to be released soon.
Over 1.8 million students have registered for the NEET UG 2022 exam for admission to 91,415 MBBS seats, 52,720 AYUSH seats, 27,598 BDS seats, 487 BSc nursing seats, and 603 BVSc seats. For NEET UG 2022, 546 exam cities in India and 14 exam cities abroad have been selected.
Steps to check your allotted exam city for NEET UG 2022
Students can follow the below steps to know their NEET UG 2022 exam city-
- Go to the NTA official website- neet.nta.nic.in.
- Towards the bottom of the Page, there is a link- Advance Intimation of Examination City for NEET(UG)-2022.
- A window will open up, and you have to fill in the following details-
- Your application number.
- Your date of birth.
- Security pin.
- Your candidature details like category, medium of question paper, father’s name, gender, and most importantly, your NEET UG 2022 Exam city will be displayed.
What to do after you know your exam city?
Students should do the following things after knowing their exam city details-
- If your exam city is different from your present city of residence, make your travel arrangements immediately. Book your train, bus, or flight ticket to avoid any last-minute rush. If you are planning to reach your exam center via cab, make sure you make the cab booking immediately.
- If your exam city is the same as your present city of residence, it’s good you can save a lot of precious hours that could have gone into traveling.
- If you are feeling stressed about the exam and confused about what to do in the remaining 16 days, do read the article- How to reduce stress during the last month of NEET preparation?
Exam day guidelines
NEET UG 2022 exam is scheduled for 17th July 2022. Below are some of the best tips to keep in mind while giving your exam.
- Reach the examination hall at least 30 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
- Don’t fail to carry your admit card and ID.
- Carry a transparent water bottle, handkerchief, and stationery with you.
- Wear your mask to avoid any possible infection; you can also sanitize your system with spray before the exam.
- Maintain your calm and cool during the exam. The more relaxed and calm you are, the better you will be able to concentrate on your answers and maintain good accuracy.
All the best to the students; we hope you are studying well and will score high in NEET UG 2022.
Keep following PracBee for more information and updates.