Students who appeared for the exam can check the result at the official website— jeemain.nta.nic.in.
The National Testing Agency (NTA) today have declared the results for Joint Entrance Examination Main (JEE Main) 2023, Session 1. Applicants who appeared for the exam can check the result at the official website — jeemain.nta.nic.in. JEE Main 2023 final provisional answer key was released on February 6,2023. The provisional answer key of this January Session was released on February 2, 2023 and students had time till February 4, 2023 to raise issues to the answer key.
The exams were held on January 24, 25, 28, 29, 30, 31 and February 1, 2023. The exam conducted on January 28 was for B Arch and B Planning, remaining others for BE and B. Tech. This year, a total of 8.60 lakh students registered for session 1 examination and 8.23 lakh (95.80%) candidates appeared for the entrance exams. In session 1, a total of 20 candidates have scored 100 percentile, of which 14 are from general category, four from OBC-NCL, and one each from gen-EWS and SC category. There are two girls who have scored 99.99 percentile.
Session 1 of JEE Main 2023 recorded the highest ever attendance with 95.8 %. This year, JEE is being conducted in two sessions. The second session will be held on April 6, 8, 10, 11 and 12, 2023. The reserve dates for the exam are April 13 and 15, 2023. The registration for session two has commenced from today and will end on March 7, 2023.
This year, the total numbers of registrations for session 1 have gone up by 3.84% in comparison to exams held in 2022. In 2022 session 1 exam, a total of 8.72 lakh candidates had registered for the JEE Main session 1, of which 7.69 lakh appeared for the exam.
Steps to check JEE Mains 2022 session 1 result
- Got the official website of NTA, www.jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Go to the bottom of the page. You can find a candidate activity box. there you will find three URLs, you can click any one of them to check your result
- After clicking on any one of the URLs, a new window will open up.
- Students have to enter their- Application Number, DOB, and Security Pin to log in to the window.
- Your JEE mains score card will then open up.
- Students should download the score card, take a printout and save it on their online storage for future reference.
Steps to save your JEE Mains scorecard on Digi locker–
Students can now also save and view their JEE Main 2022 score card on Digi locker. It will help them save it online for future references and makes it easier to share the scorecard with others. Students who do not have an account in Digi Locker should create one. Here’s how to create an account:
- Go to www.digilocker.gov.in
- Go to sign up and fill th form.
- Enter your name as per your Aadhaar card.
- Enter your date of birth as per your Aadhaar card.
- Select your gender.
- Enter your mobile number.
- Set a 6-digit security PIN.
- Enter your email ID.
- Enter your Aadhaar number.
- Submit the details.
- Set your username.
- After your DigiLocker account is created, click on browse documents and enter your application number to get access to your documents.
Why does Personalised Learning lead to Better Results
- Very High Interaction and Instant Doubt Solving:
One of the primary benefits of personalised learning is the ability to keep students engage for longer time. When learners are engaged, they’ll spend more time learning, and absorb more of the information being taught. Instant doubts clarification due to live 1:1 class can be an added advantage.
- High Productivity, zero-time wastage:
Personalised learning also leads to increased productivity. By understanding the needs of each student, you can target the areas that require focus. This means material that is already familiar can be skipped and more time is spent on those topics and areas that are proving to be challenging. By delivering content as students need it, there is greater efficiency in the learning journey which provides teachers and students the opportunity to invest in areas that require attention.
- Sustained Motivation Level though Mentoring:
Increased engagement means increased motivation. And, with personalised learning, students will have more freedom to choose a learning path that’s best suited to them. As a result, they’ll be more invested in their own studies. Personalized learning motivates them to put their best foot forward and invest significant time and energy into performing as well as they can.
- Excellent Result for each student:
Better academic performance is one of the top and most obvious benefits of personalized learning from PracBee. This approach of learning provides students with content that is not only relevant and engaging but also memorable and actionable. When students are more engaged and motivated, they are bound to perform better than usual. After all, they’ll be inclined to spend more time learning and trying to absorb new concepts, which will lead to better results. 95% of students and parents have rated us 5 stars.
For more information on JEE keep following us on Pracbee.