Applicants attending the entrance examination can check the dress code for JEE Main 2023. Candidates must adhere to the JEE Main dress code as specified by the examination authorities. Details of the JEE Main Dress Code 2023 will be published with the IIT JEE Hall ticket. The Authority publishes the JEE Main Registration Card at jeemain.nta.nic.in. JEE Mains 2023 Session 1 exams will be held on January 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th, 30th, 31st and February 1st. The NTA has issued mandatory JEE exam day guidelines for candidates taking the JEE exam. Students are required to read her JEE Do’s and Don’ts instructions for all candidates, including a list of prohibited items, JEE Main 2023 dress code guidelines, and rules of conduct during the exam. I have. Students should note that the NTA has not established dress code rules for her IIT JEE Main 2023. Students are free to dress as they please.
The only restrictions in the JEE Main 2023 dress code are hats, scarves/stalls or jewellery/metallic items. However, when performing at NTA JEE Main 2023, we recommend that you dress appropriately for the season and weather conditions. Students can find the details of the 2023 JEE Mains Dress Code and other instructions below.
JEE Main 2023 Dress Code- What and what not to wear.
As mentioned, that NTA has no guidelines for JEE Main dress code 2023, it is however advised to follow the below-mentioned advisory while appearing in the exam.
JEE Main 2023 Dress Code for Male Candidates
Male candidates who will be appearing in JEE Main 2023 exam are advised to follow the below-mentioned dress code on the day of the exam-
• Candidates are not allowed to wear clothing made of metallic materials. During frisking, metallic objects can cause problems, so they should be avoided.
• Candidates are not permitted to cover their heads with a hat, muffler, or other accessory.
• To avoid experiencing discomfort while writing the exam, students must wear lightweight, comfortable clothing.
• It is strictly forbidden to wear ornaments or jewellery of any kind.
• No goggles, rings, bracelets, or other similar items may be worn by candidates.
JEE Main 2023 Dress Code for Female Candidates
Female candidates who would be appearing in NTA JEE Main 2023 exam should follow the below-mentioned dress code of JEE Main 2023 for appearing in the exam.
• Candidates must not wear a stole/dupatta or scarf.
• No jewelry or jewelry is allowed.
• Candidates must not wear metal objects or clothing/items containing metal.
• Candidates must wear light and comfortable clothing, taking into account the season and weather on the day of the exam.
• Candidates may not wear goggles, rings, bracelets, or similar items.
All the best for your exams, Keep practicing and Keep Rocking.
For more updates follows us on PracBee.