This is the most common and most popular question which students ask but timing of students usually varies like 1.5 years,1 year,9 months, 6 months, 2 and 3 months but before answering your question let me tell you one thing and i hope you will take it positively.
The thing is usually students just count the number of days or number of months and just ask the question while they neither execute the advice given by the person nor work for it. They just see the answer “YES” and feel relaxed, but do not follow anything so i hope you will follow the given advice for your goal.
I will be giving you some of the points with which you can excel your JEE more efficiently: –
1. First and the foremost thing which you have to do is the three step work which is necessary for every phase of your life.
• hard work
• organised study
These are the steps which are necessary for every phase of your life as without hard work and consistency, nothing is possible. So follow these three steps and work for your goal.
2. After keeping the above things in mind I would suggest you to follow your subjects and study for at least 8 hours a day but most of the students are unable to manage that amount of time or they usually count their coaching or tuition time in it which is not at all acceptable. If you are unable to manage 8 hours a day then at least manage 6 hours of self-study as it is really a must. If you are able to manage this amount of time for your self-study then make sure that you are progressing, because many students study for a long amount of time but they don’t focus on the progress.
3. After this you will realise that some of the topics are weak and some are strong so rather than wasting time on weak topics invest your time on strong ones as this will boost your confidence as well as preparation which will really help you. Once you complete your strong topics then move to the weak ones and make it at least medium so that if medium type of questions would be asked then you should be able to solve it.
4. Next comes the mock practice, which is one of the important parts of your preparation and it will help you to know what type of questions to select in the real examination and what to leave, it will help you to manage time in exam and how to be calm at that point of time.
5. At this very last point, I would suggest you to be calm as calmness is the key which can help you to fight with any type of situation and you can give your best but fear will reduce your potential which will definitely lead to negative score and nothing else.
Keep following Pracbee.com for more such information, guidance and updates.