Starting the topic from the first word that is ‘Easiest’, we will be discussing the best possible ways to crack JEE.
So let’s start with some of the following points
1. COACHING:- The best and one of the easiest way to tackle JEE is by joining a good coaching institute as coaching institutes are the one which makes a great differences between two students of same intelligence so please make sure to join a good institute so that faculties over there would guide you in the best way possible.
2. SMART STUDY:- Next thing which is possible only after following first point is you should be extraordinary as sometimes there is vast difference in the ranking of students while they study for the same number of hours in their preparation. Smart study means solving one question of each type and hard study is solving lots of problems on a single topic, even after knowing the way to solve the problem. So just take care of this point to tackle JEE in the easiest way.
3. BE CALM:- It is also an important thing in the preparation journey of a JEE aspirant because anxiety leads to lots of silly mistakes in the exam so, just be calm in your whole preparation.
4. CONFIDENCE:- This thing becomes important in every aspect of preparation and I would say self confidence is the base structure of every successful person so just be confident even if you know small things but your confidence will help you to give the best output among all.
5. REVISION & MOCK TESTS:- In the end, revision is the most important among all as without revision of a particular section you will never be able to retain it in your mind till the exam day so keep revising the concepts and solve as many mock tests as you can do.
Keep following Pracbee for more such information and updates.