Now a days there is so much craze of online coachings for all type of competitive exam preparation whether it is JEE, NEET or it is CLAT, CAT, CA etc. There is a high growth in online coaching institute from 2019 as Covid-19 made it possible for everyone to learn online with the best possible teachers.
The Era of Online coaching: A boon
Online Coachings are straight away boon because of many pros and very less cons which made their growth immense.
Let us discuss some Pros of these online coaching institutes.
1. First thing with online institute is that it helps to save the time and money of travelling that we usually pays 5-6 days in a week for years which sometimes even costs more than the amount of coaching institutes which every student should consider. Along with all this we usually waste a lot of time in traveling which makes us tired and consequently effects the self-study time as well. While in online classes you will have the advantage of all these things.
2. In online coaching institute usually you have the option to switch your teachers to new one but in offline coachings you need to study only from those teachers which are allowed to your batch and have no option to switch them at any cost which ultimately affects the preparation level of students while in online coaching you can switch your teachers or may have the option to choose your own teachers which definitely helps a lot in the preparation and hence affects the final results as well.
3. In online coaching you will get the teachers of your own choices as well which ultimately proves that online coachings are better than offline ones, many students are making use of these coaching institutes and taking the advantage of learning from home and hence giving better results as well.
4. For online coaching you can study from any part of the world while in offline coaching both teachers and students need to interact in the same room while for Online ones you can stay in Kashmir and your teacher can teach you from Kanyakumari as well which is the best ever possible advantage of online institute as it is not necessary that you can understand all the teachers so you must be having the choice of best teachers which is only done online coachings.
5. Lastly, Online Coachings will be better if you get one-on-one interaction from the teachers to understand the concepts in a better way, which is solved by PracBee and now you can study in Live one-on-one basis from your teachers so that all your concepts can be cleared, you can understand everything in a better way and can know about pain points and tackle them in a better way.
For more such informative content, keep following PracBee.