10 Habits of NEET Rank Holders:
The National Eligibility Test (NEET), formerly known as the All India Pre-Medical Test (AIPMT), is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) every year as an entry process to the MBBS and BDS programs at Indian medical and dental institutes. Candidates pursuing medical programs must complete and pass Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Biotechnology coursework in Classes 10 and 12. At the time of the counseling session, the candidate must present their passing certificate. .
NEET rank holders are to work towards the process of building the qualities that would help them become successful Medical students. They have to do a lot of multitasking along with their preparation journey. Often it happens that instead of finding the right qualities of a successful student, they end up thinking differently. .“you were always told by your parents and teachers that “Toppers aren’t aliens. They are just like you.” small changes in attitude can do miracles. so, here we are with ten habits that NEET rank holders tend to have:
- Consistency and Focus on Goal: NEET rank holders are consistent in their study habits and maintain a routine study schedule. A rank holder must avoid many temptations and sidetracks. For example, social media, personal crises, weddings, and celebrations. Stay away from all those things that don’t contribute to your goal. These activities drain the dedication and enthusiasm of a candidate from within.
- Planning and organization: The most significant attribute that most rank holders have are planning, punctuality, and organization. After spending a lot of time and effort creating a perfect study schedule and trying their best to adhere to it, most students give up after about a week but rank holders plan their study schedule well in advance and organize their study material in a structured manner.
- Practice and revision: Rank holders practice and revise regularly to ensure that they have a good understanding of all the topics.
- Analyzing previous years’ question papers: NEET rank holders analyze previous years’ question papers to understand the pattern and types of questions asked.
- Strategic approach: Rank holders adopt a strategic approach to their studies, focusing on the most important topics and prioritizing their time accordingly
- Positive mindset: Rank holders maintain a positive mindset, stay motivated, and believe in themselves, even during difficult times. They put in a lot of effort. Not only applying for NEET to make the cutoff but also to get a respectable rank and enroll in a reputable government college. They have the attitude that, despite all obstacles, they will do their best to accomplish their goal.
- Self-discipline and Avoiding Procrastination: They have a high level of self-discipline, avoiding distractions, procrastination, and staying focused on their goals. Very few people are capable of doing that. The majority continue to do what they always do, schedule the task for the next day. Do you know what this habit ultimately leads to? Backlogs. Thus, making the aspirant frustrated and helpless as undone work mounts, messing up both the preparation and plan. So, this is what is shunned by the rank holder immediately.
- Regular exercise: Rank holders understand the importance of physical fitness and make sure to exercise regularly to stay healthy and alert.
- Good sleep habits: They prioritize getting adequate sleep and maintain good sleep habits to ensure that their minds are fresh and alert.
- Seek guidance: Every rank holder has a subject they struggle with, it can be Physics, Chemistry, or even Biology. They seek guidance from teachers, mentors, and peers when needed, and are not afraid to ask for help. They know that not understanding even one topic could cost them their seat.
In conclusion, the journey to becoming a NEET rank holder is not an easy one, but by adopting the habits mentioned in this article, aspiring candidates can increase their chances of success. It’s important to remember that these habits are not limited to NEET preparation alone and can be applied to any aspect of life. By maintaining a positive mindset, prioritizing discipline, seeking guidance, and staying focused on their goals, students can achieve their desired outcomes. With perseverance, dedication, and hard work, anything is possible, and with the right habits in place, success can become a reality.