The Physics Syllabus for CUET UG 2023 and JEE share significant overlap.
The CUET 2023 Test is going to be the means of admission into various undergraduate programs offered by several government universities, ranging from Delhi University (DU) and Banaras Hindu University (BHU).
A total of 90 universities participated in the CUET exam (2022), which is expected to cross the 200+ mark in the 2023 edition. Candidates are given admission offers to these programs depending on their entrance exam results following the CUET 2023 Counseling.
Candidates will have more subjects to choose from while Registration for CUET 2023. Last year, students could choose only nine subjects. But this year, they can select up to ten subjects from all three parts.
Exam patternThe CUET exam is conducted in a computer-based test mode and consists of four sections. The first two sections are language tests, with 13 options for Section 1A and 20 options for Section 1B. Section 2 is a domain-specific test with 27 subjects to choose from based on the desired undergraduate course. Section 3 is a general aptitude test and is the same for all candidates.
In Section 2Domain-specific test, candidates can select from 27 distinct subjects based on their preferred undergraduate program. Yes, it is true that students who select Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics in section 2 of CUET can leverage their preparation for JEE Main to gain an added advantage. The reason is that there is a significant overlap of topics between the two exams, with JEE Main being conducted before CUET.
The overlapping syllabus between the two examinations for Physics consists of-Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Magnetic Effect of Current and Magnetism, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current, Optics, Electromagnetic Waves, Atoms and Nuclei, Electronic Devices, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation, Communication Systems
Boost your preparation for the CUET physics exam with following tips:
- Before you begin preparing for the exam, it is important to have a clear understanding of the exam format and syllabus. This will help you focus your studies and ensure that you are covering all the necessary topics. JEE Main exam consists of topics in both class 11 and class 12 while CUET consists of topics only from class 12.
- Create a study plan that suits your schedule and study habits. Allocate time for each topic and revise them regularly.
- Refer to standard textbooks: Refer to standard textbooks such as University Physics by Young and Freedman, Concepts of Physics by H.C. Verma, and Fundamentals of Physics by Halliday, Resnick, and Walker. These books are considered standard references for Physics and will help you gain a deeper understanding of the subject.
- Solve as many practice problems as possible.Join any mock test series this will help you where you stand amongst your competitors.It will also prepare you for the type of questions that might appear in the exam.
- Revise regularly: Make sure you revise the topics regularly. This will help you retain the concepts and prepare better for the exam.
In CUET 2022, the NTA received a total of 15 lakhs (approx) applications. CUET 2023 is easily going to beat the numbers. In order to prepare for the CUET 2023 exam, students need to thoroughly understand the syllabus and have access to high-quality study materials. This is where Pracbee can be a great resource for CUET aspirants. With its wide range of courses, experienced instructors, flexible learning options, interactive learning modules, affordable pricing, and certification upon completion, Pracbee can help students prepare for the exam with ease. Furthermore, Pracbee’s courses cover the same topics as those in the JEE syllabus, which can give students an added advantage in their preparation for both exams. In conclusion,if you are looking for an effective and convenient way to prepare for the CUET 2023 exam, Pracbee is definitely worth considering. The exam is not going to pose a very tough competition for the students. Candidates should go through the brief CUET chemistry syllabus to get a proper understanding of the same and ramp up their preparation for the test.
Last but not the least, always remember that It is important to work hard and strive for excellence, but don’t let the pressure of the exam consume you. Keep a healthy balance between your studies, hobbies, and social life. Believe in yourself, stay focused, and work hard towards your goals. With dedication and perseverance, you can achieve great things, both in your academic and pers.