Students can expect the admit card for JEE main 2022 session get released this week. After a long delay, JEE exams are now finally on the horizon. JEE Main 2022 session 1 exam dates are June 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, and 29. Amazingly this year, the JEE Mains 2022 exam will be conducted in around 501 cities in India and 25 centres abroad.
Steps to download JEE Main admit card 2022• Enter the JEE Mains official website – jeemain.nta.nic.in.
• Click on the direct link to download the admit card.• Fill in the required fields – application number and password/date of birth.
• Check all the details mentioned in the admit card of JEE.
• Download JEE Main admit card 2022 and keep it safe.
Keep these things in mind after downloading the admit card.
• Keep at least two printed copies of the admit card.
• Take note of your exam centre. If the centre is in a different city, then make sure you make train, bus or flight reservations as soon as possible.
• Store the admit card in google drive/ one drive to save it for future needs.
Students appearing for the JEE Mains 2022 exam should not carry any restricted items like electronic devices, calculators or other items inside the examination hall. Under the COVID-19 rules, applicants have to take their protective gear like face masks, hand sanitisers, and transparent water bottles.
Exam day guidelines• Make sure you reach the examination hall at least 30 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
• Don’t forget to carry your admit card and ID.
• Carry a transparent water bottle, handkerchief and stationery with you.
• Wear your mask to avoid any possible infection; you can also sanitise your system with spray before the exam.
• Try to remain cool and calm during the exam day. The more calm and relaxed you will, the better you will be able to concentrate on your answers and maintain good accuracy.
Wishing all the best to the students, we hope you are preparing well and will score high in JEE Mains 2022.
Keep following PracBee for more information and updates.