JEE Main 2022 is just few weeks away and there are some important guidelines that every aspirant should know so that they do not mess up the test just because of small miscalculations which generally scholars do and lose their calmness at the time of the test which causes high downfall in their rank.
There are some JEE guidelines that you must follow for the test.
1. No aspirant will be allowed to enter the JEE Main 2022 test centre after entry time and won’t be allowed to leave the test centre before the test concludes.
2. Aspirants wearing any special vesture due to religious reasons are advised to reach the test centres after thorough checking and obligatory frisking.
3. Aspirants must carry their JEE Main admit card along with all the other needed documents to the test centre. A seeker who doesn’t retain the JEE Main admit card won’t be allowed to sit for the examination under any circumstances by the Centre supervisor.
4. Before reaching the JEE Main test centres, candidates need to properly fill out the tone- protestation form, put their passport-sized photo, and put the left-hand thumbprint in the space given.
5. Campaigners must follow the instructions rigorously as instructed by the centre supervisor/ invigilators.
6. Social distancing must be maintained by the campaigners.
7. Campaigners should take their seats after entering the examination hall. They can log in and read instructions before the inception of the test.
8. Pen/ Pencil and blank paper for rough work will be provided to the candidates. They must write their name and roll number at the top of their paper. This paper needs to be returned to the invigilator before leaving the examination hall.
9. Candidates need to enter the required details in the attendance sheet.
10. Candidates need to ensure that their left thumbprints should be clear and not smirch in the attendance distance.
11. Candidates claiming a PwD reservation must carry a PwD instrument issued by the competent authority to the test centre.
12. Along with that you must carry your identity card as well. It could be an aadhar card, the academy I’d card, or any other card which can show your proper identity.
NTA has also released a dress law from now onwards.
According to the announcement, campaigners with thick-soled shoes and clothes with large buttons won’t be allowed to enter the examination centre. Jewelry and essence particulars are also prohibited.
JEE Main 2022 Guidelines on Admit Card
1. Candidates must check their JEE Main admit card precisely for their Name, Paper, Date of Birth, Gender, Test Centre Name, City, State Code of Eligibility, and Category. In case they find any distinction, communicate this to the JEE Main conducting authority.
2. In case Candidates are unable to download the admit card then they need to communicate this to the JEE Main authorities at 0120-6895200 or correspondence [email protected].
3. JEE Main 2022 admit card will be issued provisionally to the seeker subject to his/ her satisfying the eligibility conditions.
JEE test schedule will be as follows-
1. First shift of the test will be held from 9 AM to 12 PM and the entry time will be from 7 AM to 8:30 AM.
2. Alternate shifts of the test will be held from 2 PM to 5 PM and the entry time will be from 1 PM to 2:30 PM.
In the end, we’d suggest you to stay calm and try to follow all the guidelines. For further insightful information keep following PracBee.