The Joint Entrance Exam- Advanced is conducted every year for getting admission to various IITs across the country. Candidates who have cleared the qualifying cutoff of JEE Main 2021 declared by NTA and also fulfill the eligibility criteria are allowed to appear for the exam. This year, the exam will be administered by Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur and it will be held on 3rd October, 2021.This is the day you will be required to put in all the hard work that you have been doing to get admitted to these prestigious institutes of our country. Hence, you would not want to mess up on your D-Day. There are a set of things which you need to follow for a smooth completion of your exam. This article will provide you the points that you should keep in mind before and while appearing for the exam.
Things to carry in Exam Hall
You are allowed to carry only a certain set of things in the exam hall. Hence, you should be prepared with the set of things you need to carry during both Paper 1 and Paper 2 of JEE advanced. Below mentioned are some of the common things which are allowed to be carried in the exam.
- Hard copy of your Admit Card/ Hall Ticket.
- Hard copy of Self Declaration Form.
- Original Photo Id Proof
- Basic Stationary Items (Digital stationary items like electronic pen and similar things will not be allowed in the exam hall)
- You can carry a Analog Watch or a Transparent water bottle
Admit Card for the exam is released. Candidates can download it from the official website of JEE Advanced using the direct link. It will be available for download on the website till 3rd October, 2021.
JEE Advanced 2021 Admit Card carries information like exam centre details, exam day guidelines by conducting body check up, self declaration form, etc. Read and fill the information mentioned in the self declaration form carefully as required.
Things to avoid taking to Exam Hall
- Any kind of electronic devices, even if they are a type of stationery, will not be allowed in the exam hall. Some of them are mobile phones, bluetooth devices, health band, calculator or any other electronic gadgets.
- Any kind of study material is restricted in the exam hall. Abacus will also not be allowed.
- It is advisable to wear open footwear to avoid any unforeseen circumstances.
- Avoid wearing any jwellery inside the exam hall. Wallets and/or Handbags will also not be allowed.
Covid specific Guidelines
Although, the conducting body will be taking all the measures in order to control the spread of corona virus and avoid the unanticipated circumstances. You also need to be aware of the situation and take required measure.
- Cooperate with the staff assigned at the centre for safety check.
- Follow all the social distancing norms in exam hall and centre premises. Avoid overcrowding while at the centre.
- Make sure to sanitize yourself before entering the exam hall.
- Wear face mask and carry a transparent bottle of sanitizer for your and others safety.
Follow Pracbee for more information and updates