CUET 2022 syllabus will comprise of both CBSE Term 1 and Term 2 curricula. CUET 2022 registrations are ongoing on their official website: https://cuet.samarth.ac.in/, candidates can register till May 6, 2022.
Common University Entrance Test, CUET 2022 registrations have opened by National Testing Agency (NTA) on April 6, 2022. CUET UG 2022 is expected to be conducted in July 2022. Candidates interested in applying for the CUET 2022 Exam must be aware that the CUET UG 2022 syllabus will include CBSE Term 1 and Term 2 curricula.
CUET 2022 will be conducted for admissions into undergraduate (UG) degree programmes at various top universities such as Delhi University, Jawaharlal Nehru University, Jamia Millia Islamia and other central universities all over India.
CUET 2022 Registration
- Registration from 6th April to 5th May.
- Apply through the official website: https://cuet.samarth.ac.in/
- A recent passport-sized photograph and signature would be needed in the prescribed format.
- The photograph size should be 20 to 50 kb, 200x 230 pixels, the Signature should be 10 kb to 50 kb, 140×160 pixels and 200 dpi.
- Documents required: Category certificate, Photo identity proof, scanned copy of photograph, signature, 10th & 12th Marksheet, caste certificate, Active email ID & Phone number.
- Candidates need to select the test centre of their choice while filling out the form carefully. This cannot be changed after the submission of the application form.
- Application fees: Gen/OBC/EWS: 800/-, ST, SC,PWD: 400/-
CUET 2022 Syllabus
As per various officials – DU Vice-Chancellor and UGC Chairman, the Class 12 curriculum will be the main syllabus for the CUET UG 2022 exam.
Students must give equal respect to their CBSE Term 1 and Term 2 curriculum during their preparation for the CUET 2022. Despite the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) reducing the syllabus for the CBSE Term 1 and Term 2 Exams 2022, students must respect all the topics available in their books provided by CBSE.
Students can also use their CBSE Class 12 Sample Papers for Term 2 Exams to understand their topics and potential questions for the CUET exam in a thorough manner.
CUET 2022 Exam Pattern
•CUET 2022 will be conducted in a Computer Based Test (CBT) mode or Online mode. It will be held in 13 languages.
•The languages options are English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayfalam, Marathi, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu and Urdu
•Exam will be for 2 hours.
- Section IA is a 45-minutes long compulsory section designed to examine the students’ command of the English language and one Indian language.
- Section II- This section will assess a student’s understanding of the core subjects that he/she aims to pursue in their undergraduate programmes. Candidates will be given 45 minutes to solve 40 questions from a choice of 50.
- The last section of CUET 2022 is designed to test the general knowledge of a student. However, this is not a compulsory section as this will be attempted by students whose choice of undergraduate ( UG) programme demands assessment of general knowledge rather than simply hard-core testing of domain-centric subjects.
CUET 2022 Eligibility
- Educational Qualification: Passing 12th with 45% by any of the recognized boards.
- The candidates can appear in CUET only in those subjects which they have taken in the class XII board examination.
- Admission to undergraduate programmes at DU will be done through CUET 2022 only except for the School of Open Learning and the National Collegiate Women’s Education Board.
Interested candidates should buckle up for the exam considering the date being near and prepare the class 12 term 1 and term 2 honestly. All the best.
Keep following PracBee for more information and updates.