The result of JEE Advanced 2021 on 15th October is announced by the authorities. Indian Institute of technology, Kharagpur was the conducting body of the exam for this year which was held on 3rd October, 2021. The final answer key for the exam is also released along with the results. Link to view result is available on the official website of JEE Advanced 2021 where you can login to get your result.
You can visit the results page from the website. There you will be asked to login using your login credentials. The necessary information you will be required for logging in is the JEE Application Number, Date of Birth, Mobile Number. On successful login to the result page, your JEE Advanced 2021 result will appear on the screen. You can also take the print out of the result for further reference.
With results available to the candidates, the next thing they are focusing on is their admission to the desired college. According to the marks obtained, you will be provided the All-India Rank (AIR). On the basis of your All India Rank you can apply for your desired colleges during the counselling process. The counselling for admission to various IITs and other engineering colleges will be conducted by the Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA). Counselling process begins from 16th October on the official website of JoSAA, https://josaa.nic.in/. Below mentioned is the process of choice filling for your reference.
JoSSA Choice Filling
- Visit the official website of Joint Seat Allocation Authority (https://josaa.nic.in/ ). There you will find a redirect link mentioned as “Registration and Choice Filling” on the home page.
- Click on the link. It will redirect you to the login Page.
- You will be required to submit an Application number and password to login.
- The JoSSA choice filling page will be opened on Successful login.
- Here, firstly, you will be required to edit your password and check & correct your personal details.
- On the completion of the same, click on “Choice filling and locking”.
- Fill as many choices as available in order to secure the best desired seat.
- After filling all your choices click on save and lock the choices once you decide on the final sequence.
- You are advised to take the print out of your final submitted preference list for future reference.
You can navigate and arrange your preferences before locking the final sequence. To modify, click on “Arrange filled choices”. You can choose the “Choices Interchange” option to make changes in the order of preference or “Choice rearrange” for making multiple changes in the preference.
You must ensure that you have carefully thought through all the available choices and then decide your preference list. Also, make sure of keeping a balance between your desired college and desired branch. Allotment of college is based on your choice filling, available seats and various reservation criteria of the Joint Admission committee.
Keep following PracBee for more information and updates.